Back to School Information 2022-23
Join us for Lancer Launch!
Mon., August 1st (8-11AM) OR Mon, Aug. 8th (3-6PM)
Yearbook/ID photos, Macbook rollout and more!
- Registration & Fee Payment
- Skyward Permissions - Parents must sign-off on district permissions via their family Skyward account, beginning July 18, 2022. Access to Family Skyward can be found here. Instructions for filling it out are here.
- Senior Parents: Off-Campus Lunch Form Please send with your student to Lancer Launch
- Freshmen Parents: Link Crew Orientation
- Bus rider registration
- SENIOR Parents: Hauberk Senior Ad Order Form
- Athletics Registration with your student athlete
- Food Service: U.S. Congress did not extend the federal meal waiver for 2022-23, meaning school meals no longer will be free. If your family could benefit from free or reduced meals, you must complete an application. Information can be found here.
- ALL STUDENTS! Attend Lancer Launch!
8-11AM, Mon., Aug. 1st OR 3-6PM, Mon., Aug. 8th
- MacBook Checkout
- Yearbook/ID pictures
- Purchase spirit wear
- See the building
- Skyward Permissions - Students must sign-off on district permissions/agreements in their student Skyward accounts.
- SME Code of Conduct - Please Read
- SMSD Student Handbook-Please Read
- Schedules - Schedules will be available to view in Skyward on July 25th. Beginning that same day, students may use a Google Form to request a schedule change. Complete information and the link to the Google Form can be found on the SME Student Services / Counseling website. Deadline is Wed., August 3rd.
- Parking and Info and Form -- Juniors & Seniors only. Registration for permits closed in May. For those registered, please fill this form out in order to receive your permit.
- Locker Request -- Freshmen only
- Freshmen Only! Attend Link Crew Orientation.
- STUCO Elections
STUDENT SERVICES/COUNSELING WEBSITE
SME ATHLETICS WEBSITE -- Don't forget to complete physicals and all paperwork required for sports prior to the first day of practice!
Meet East's Four Major Parent-Support Organizations
And see links below for each...
- EAST FUND -- Provides funding necessary to maintain the integrity and quality of the overall educational experience for students and teachers at East. See our website here for more information.
- East Fund Shindig -- The signature fundraising event for The East Fund, which takes place this year on November 12, 2022. All SME parents and supporters of East are welcome to attend! Click this link for more information on sponsorship and tickets.
- SHARE - Shawnee Mission East's Student Volunteer Organization
- Renovation Sensation Fundraiser -- An area homes tour event benefiting SHARE. Click this link for more information about getting involved.
- SHARE's 2021-22 Service Hours Log can be downloaded here or found on this link.
- All Sports Booster Club