Back to School Information 2022-23
Join us for Lancer Launch!
Mon., August 1st (8-11AM) OR Mon, Aug. 8th (3-6PM)
Yearbook/ID photos, Macbook rollout and more!
- Registration & Fee Payment
- Skyward Permissions - Parents must sign-off on district permissions via their family Skyward account, beginning July 18, 2022. Access to Family Skyward can be found here. Instructions for filling it out are here.
- Senior Parents: Off-Campus Lunch Form
- Freshmen Parents: Link Crew Orientation
- Bus rider registration
- SENIOR Parents: Hauberk Senior Ad Order Form
- Athletics Registration with your student athlete
- ALL STUDENTS! Attend Lancer Launch!
8-11AM, Mon., Aug. 1st OR 3-6PM, Mon., Aug. 8th
- MacBook Checkout
- Yearbook/ID pictures
- Purchase spirit wear
- See the building
- Skyward Permissions - Students must sign-off on district permissions/agreements in their student Skyward accounts.
- SME Code of Conduct - Please Read
- SMSD Student Handbook-Please Read
- Schedules - Schedules will be available to view in Skyward on July 25th. Beginning that same day, students may use a Google Form to request a schedule change. Complete information and the link to the Google Form can be found on the SME Student Services / Counseling website. Deadline is Wed., August 3rd.
- Parking and Info and Form -- Juniors & Seniors only. Registration for permits closed in May. For those registered, please fill this form out in order to receive your permit.
- Locker Request -- Freshmen only
- Freshmen Only! Attend Link Crew Orientation.
- STUCO Elections
Meet East's Four Major Parent-Support Organizations
And see links below for each...
- EAST FUND -- Provides funding necessary to maintain the integrity and quality of the overall educational experience for students and teachers at East. See our website here for more information.
- SHARE - Shawnee Mission East's Student Volunteer Organization
- All Sports Booster Club