Back to School Information 2023-24
Join us for Lancer Launch!
Tues., August 1st (3-6PM) OR
Tues, Aug. 8th (8-11AM)
Please find additional information and sign up for a session below.
- LANCER LAUNCH, 3-6pm, Tues., Aug. 1st OR 8-11AM, Mon., Aug. 8th! Please work with your student to sign up for a session HERE.
- Registration & Fee Payment -- Must be completed HERE to finalize enrollment!
- Skyward Permission - Parents must complete via their family Skyward account HERE, beginning July 17, 2023. Instructions can be found here.
- Off-Campus Lunch Form -- SENIORS ONLY! Please send this form with your senior to Lancer Launch.
- Link Crew Orientation - FRESHMEN ONLY.
- Bus rider registration
- SENIOR Parents: Hauberk Senior Ad Order Form
- Athletics Registration for your student athlete
- Food Service: Please see here for district food service information, and apply for free or reduced meals here.
- Student Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures - Please review and watch Mr. Barikmo's video HERE!
- SME Code of Conduct for students, parents and staff- Please Read!
- ATTEND LANCER LAUNCH! ALL STUDENTS! Please work with your family to choose a session (see "Parent Checklist" in column to the left )
3-6pm, Tues., Aug. 1st OR 8-11AM, Mon., Aug. 8th
- Skyward Permissions - Students must sign-off on district permissions/agreements in their student Skyward accounts.
- SME Code of Conduct for students, parents and staff - Please Read!
- SMSD Student Handbook-Please Read
- Schedules - Schedules will be available to view in Skyward on July 25th. Beginning that same day, students may use this Google Form to request a schedule change. Deadline is 5PM on FRIDAY., AUGUST 3RD. All of this information also can be found on the SME Student Services / Counseling website.
- Parking Permits -- JUNIORS & SENIORS ONLY. Registration for permits closed in May. For those registered, please fill this form out in order to receive your permit.
- Locker Request -- FRESHMEN ONLY - lockers will be assigned BY REQUEST ONLY.
- Link Crew Orientation - FRESHMEN ONLY!
- STUCO Elections
Please see the athletics website here for all information regarding athletic participation. Don't forget to complete physicals and all paperwork required for sports prior to the first day of practice!
See links below for more information...
- EAST FUND -- Provides funding necessary to maintain the integrity and quality of the overall educational experience for students and teachers at East. See our website here for more information.
- SAVE THE DATE! For the East Fund Shindig - Sat., Oct. 28th -- This is the signature fundraising event for the East Fund. All SME parents and supporters of East are welcome to attend! Watch for more information on sponsorship and tickets coming soon!
- SHARE - Shawnee Mission East's renowned Student Volunteer Organization
- Renovation Sensation Fundraiser -- An area homes tour event benefiting SHARE. Click this link for more information about sponsoring and getting involved.
- SHARE's 2023-24 Service Hours Log for tracking student service hours can be downloaded here.
- All Sports Booster Club - Supports the Athletics Department and our student athletes. Please see links below and more on the athletics website here.